Welcome to Writing With Fury!
F A Q
What is Writing With Fury?
Writing With Fury is for writers. Every month, Grace and I will post a list of 10 questions for you to answer about your writing, from monthly writing goals to characters to plot.
Can I join Writing With Fury anytime?
Absolutely! It’s created so you can jump in whenever new questions are posted. They’ll be posted at the beginning of the month, but you can join in at any time you want.
When is Writing With Fury?
The meme is live on the first Wednesday of every month! You can join in at any time during the month, just add your post-url in the comments!
A R C H I V E
MARCH, 2017 · Plotting
1. What are your top-3 Writing to-do’s for this month?
2. What is your #1 goal for progress with your WIP for this month?
3. Can you describe your plotting process?
4. Do you work best with a friend helping in the plotting process, or are you rocking the lone-wolf thing?
5. How are you going to execute your to-dos for this month?
6. Are you fairly organized with your writing, Or messy?
7. What, in your opinion, is the best way of keeping track of your instant ideas?
8. Binder, Pinterest board, notebook, or scattered sticky notes?
9. Aesthetic in pictures or words!
10. How will you reward yourself if you complete your goals and tasks?
Welcome to The Writer’s Prompt Challenge, co-hosted by myself and Grace @ The Girl Upstairs!
Can I join TWPC anytime?
Of course! The Writer’s Prompt Challenge is an ongoing competition! Your welcome to join as long as you can follow the rules and get your entry in before the last wednesday of the month!
When is TWPC?
The deadline for this challenge is the last Wednesday of the month. The winners will be announced on the first Wednesday of the next month.